Product code 101355
NLG Tether Tape™ complex advanced self-fusing silicone technology to creates a load rated tether point on any tool within seconds. Most tools are not designed with a manufactured attachment point. NLG’s Instant Tether point System™ uses Tether Tape™ and D Rings to quickly aid in complying with tool tether regulations. Also making ready for any tool lanyards to connect to.
Tether Tape™ as it is simply activated by stretching. It fully bonds to itself within 24 hours at room temperature, but is tested and certified for immediate use. Because no adhesive is used in the process. The tool tether when removed will not leave a sticky residue
NLG Tether Tape™ features a fibreglass reinforcement mesh for complying with exceptional strength, durability and resistance against tears and punctures.
Pair with a Large D Ring, Small D Ring or Non Conductive D Ring for common hand tools or use with Tether Choke™ single arm or twin arm when securing power tools and large straight shafted tools. Based on a general selection of hand tools, one roll will tether up to 10 tools on average.
Reduce wastage when the tether point is no longer needed by simply cutting away the Tether Tape™ and retaining the D Ring Tether or Choke™ to be used at a later time
The flexibility and speed of the combined Instant Tether System™ make Tether Tape™ the first choice across a broad range of industries. Keep a roll to hand, and a selection of D Rings, and you’ll never be caught out again.
- Self-fusing stretch activation allows for quick, simple & immediate use
- No sticky residue left on the tool when removed
- Fibreglass reinforcement mesh, for high strength and durability
- Increase grip on handle of tool
- Inherently flame retardant and when burned forms a non-conductive ash
- Effective temperature range: - 50°C to 250°C
- Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 25mm x 2.8M