Product Code 101362
D Ring Tether Points form part of NLG's unique Instant Tether System™ for stopping dropped objects and tools. While used with Tether Tape™, D Ring Tethers create an instant retro-fit attachment point for a tool lanyard connection. Retro-fit tool tethers allow your existing tool kit to be retrofitted without buying new tools.
The Large D Ring Tethers are fully certified, and when used with NLG Tether Tape™, will create a load rated tether point on the tool within seconds. The D Ring is perfect for shaped tools with rounded edges such as spanners, podgers or wrenches and also straight handled tools such as hammers, and tools with moulded grips such as pliers or snips. D Ring Tethers are used in construction and mining facilities, power generation where they provide an economical and quick solution to keep tools and other fellow workers safe when working at heights. The Large size D Ring is designed for use with larger hand tools, up to 3KG in weight.
- Super strength webbing for increased wear and durability
- Welded D Ring for maximum strength yield
- Colour Contrast stitching for easy inspection
- Dimensions: 90mm x 25mm
- Load Rated, and Third Party certified with a 2:1 safety factor
- Unique serial numbering for identification and compliance tracking
- CE Marked
- Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)