The perfect welding mat
The amco welding mats for all Machinists and Welders working in welding bays. can be used in very oily and greasy environments often found in mining and commercial workshops. Its rugged and high resistance to a lot of chemicals finds it in many welding workshops around the globe. The Extra heavy duty surface makes it the great choice for welding bays in schools and tafes and helps protect the commercial floors from weld spatter in and around welding bays. The Weld Master’s protective top surface will withstand hot metal sparks up to 1500°C, is metal chip resistant, and is self-extinguishing and passes the flammability test standard DOC-FF-1-70. The famous Weld Master #808 welding mat offers exceptional features giving a high level of comfort along with excellent anti slip surface to grip on all footwear. These Weldmaster amco welding mats not only provide anti fatigue values in a welding bay environment but also greatly reduce weld spatter eroding concrete workshop floors. User friendly, high tensile strength and easy to clean. Show your Employees you care by providing the strongest possible evidence of your Commitment to Safety with a premium fire retardant mat for industrial welding bays.
Protect your concrete floors with amco welding mats. Weld spatter erodes concrete floors in a short space of 3-5 years before it needs resurfacing. Using amco welding mats will help save huge costs on resurfacing your concrete welding bays in years to come.
Features and Benefits of the Weldmaster Welding Mat #808
- Exceptional resistance to extremely high temperatures.
- Beveled edges on all 4 sides
- Excellent for oily and slippery areas.
- Heat bonded in manufacturing, not glued together later like other laminated coverings
- Exceptional anti-fatigue properties.
- Fire retardant and self extinguishing welding mat
- The AMCO welding mats provide concrete floors great protection from weld spatter
- Welding Mat Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70
- Anti-Static ANSI/ESD 57-1 1994
- Optional with Yellow borders, however bear in mind, Yellow gets dirty very quick and doesn’t do favours to the look of your workshop
- Withstands all cleaning methods. Chemicals, steam and high pressure cleaning.
- An exceptional tough resilient welding mat in all factory conditions.
- Warranty 2 years.
- Amco welding mats help protect the concrete floor from eroding away by welding sparks
- Show your employees you care.
- Now beveled on all four sides for easy cart and trolley access.
- 900 x 1500 x 15mm