U-TRED® ANTI SLIP STAIR NOSING GRATE CLEAT
- Saw Mills
- Power Stations
- Large Manufacturing Plants
Say Goodbye to Bull Nosing!
U-Tread anti slip grate cleat can be installed in seconds and will stop your steel stairs getting slippery from ice, snow, oil, rain, dust and all the elements that make the edges of your walkways slippery. We supply Anti slip grate Cleats Australia wide and direct to customers in America USA
Unlike fibreglass stair nosings, the UTRED grate cleat will not crack or release hazardous splinters that can inflict bodily harm, as can occur with Fibreglass Stair nosings. Galvanised and powder-coated, the U-TRED offers years of reliable performance.
Existing anti-slip great cleats such as Steel Stair Nosings can quickly become ineffective after clogging up. Buy Direct Australia wide and from America USA
Download our Brochure
Why U-Tred Grate Cleat?
Save Money & Enjoy 60 second Install's
- One size fits all – Save $1000’s tied up in store stock
- Cutting your antislip install costs by 70%
- No extra fasteners or assembly hardware needed
- No Hot works permits in mines required
- Long lasting don’t wear out and get clogged
- No fastening accessories for Utred required
- Renovate old worn grating steps in seconds
- Powder coated Safety Yellow to meet Industry Standards
- Galvanised for extended wear life against corrosion.
- Patent No 2012202911
- Australian Design 12140/2012
- Canada Design No 148172
- US Design App 29/435312
- US Design Patent USD782, 293 S
|Sizes||Fits Metric Size Grating Below||Fits Imperial Size Grating Below|
|UT25||25x5mm load bars,100mm cross rod pitch||1 x 3/16” load bars 4” cross rod pitch|
|UT32||32x5mm load bars,suits 50mm & 100mm cross rod pitch||1¼ x 3/16” load bars 2" & 4” cross rod pitch|