U-TRED® ANTI SLIP STAIR NOSING
- Saw Mills
- Power Stations
- Large Manufacturing Plants
Say Goodbye to Bull Nosing!
U-Tread can be installed in seconds and will stop your steel stairs getting slippery from ice, snow, oil, rain, dust and all the elements that make the edges of your walkways slippery.
Unlike fibreglass stair nosings, the U-TRED will not crack or release hazardous splinters that can inflict bodily harm, as can occur with Fibreglass Stair nosings. Galvanised and powder-coated, the U-TRED offers years of reliable performance.
Existing anti-slip products such as Steel Stair Nosings can quickly become ineffective after clogging up.
Watch Video Request Quote
Save Money & Easy to Install, plus
- One size fits all – Save $1000’s tied up in store stock
- No extra fasteners or assembly hardware needed
- No Hot works permits in mines required
- Long lasting don’t wear out and get clogged
- No fastening accessories required
- Renovate old worn grating steps in seconds
- Powder coated Safety Yellow to meet Industry Standards
- Galvanised for extended wear life against corrosion.
- Patent No 2012202911
- Australian Design 12140/2012
- Canada Design No 148172
- US Design App 29/435312
- US Design Patent USD782, 293 S
|Quantities||Price AUD$Includes Free Freight*|
|Sizes||Fits Metric||Fits Imperial|
|UT25||25x5mm load bars,100mm cross rod pitch||1 x 3/16” load bars 4” cross rod pitch|
|UT32||32x5mm load bars,100mm cross rod pitch||1¼ x 3/16” load bars 4” cross rod pitch|
|UT Series II||32x5mm load bars 50mm cross rod pitch||1¼ x 3/16” load bars 2” cross rod pitch|
*Values exclude GST. Free Freight exclude FNQ, NT & North WA.
Minimum $16.00 Shipping & 10% GST are applicable to any purchases within Australia. Global Freight Charges Available Upon Request
Credit Card and EFT with Invoicing Accepted.