The U-TRED® is a breakthrough innovation in stair anti-slip solutions. This new-breed nosing can be installed in seconds onto open grid type steps, leaving the older style bull nosings in its wake. It is suitable for numerous applications such as mining, construction and agriculture and is distributed around the globe.
The Stainless Steel Anti-Slip Stair Nosing Reinvented
The U- TRED® is powder-coated with safety yellow creating revolutionary step definition. The TRED features a double action anti-slip profile for a range of stairways. With no nuts, bolts or fasteners of any kind, installation is completed with no fuss. Your steps are enhanced instantly to ensure better grip and high visibility.
Unlike fibreglass stair nosings, the U-TRED will not crack or release hazardous splinters that can inflict bodily harm, as can occur with Fibreglass Stair nosings. Galvanised and powder-coated, the U-TRED offers years of reliable performance.
Existing anti-slip products such as Steel Stair Nosings can quickly become ineffective after clogging up. Try a U-TRED sample pack today and you will be amazed!
Market-leading Steel Stair Treads That Deliver Outstanding Savings
Choosing U-TRED over conventional nosings delivers 45%-55% savings. Below are the two scenarios.
• 100 x Gripmaster Stairnosings – 880 x 50 x 20mm = $3200.00
• 800 x U-Tred’s to complete the project on hand = $1760.00
• Add 2 saddles = adding another $6.50 per piece
• 100 Gripmaster Stairnosings – 880 x 50 x 20mm $3850.00
• 800 U-Tred’s to complete project on hand $1760.00
Catch Our Special U-TRED Bundles
Order a 100 pc box of U-TRED today and get free lures from one of Australia’s most well-known brands, Oar-Gee. You can choose the Plow lure ideal for casting or trolling or the Oarsome lure that offers strength and a good rolling action. We export to all global destinations and send free U-TRED sample packs Australia-wide.
Our promo ends this month so call us today.
- Fantastic Step Definition with High visibilty
- Double Action Anti-Slip Cleats
- 4 Self Locking Barbs to suit 25 x 5 and 32 x 5mm step edges
- Flared leading edge to enable fast installation
- Available in Safety Yellow to meet Industry Standards
- Available in one size 85 x 40mm
- One size fits all
- Guaranteed to Revolutionise your maintenance programme
- Renovate old worn steps in seconds
- Save thousands of dollars in Inventory costs
- Save thousands of dollars in Installations costs
- Suits open type grid steps used in Mining, Construction, Agriculture & Manufacturing Plants
Minimum $16.00 Shipping & 10% GST are applicable to any purchases within Australia. For Global freight rates please contact our office on 1800 888 598 or https://amco.net.au/contact/ for a custom shipping quote. Above prices do not include any sales tax, duty or other charges which may be levied by customs authorities in destinations outside Australia.
- Powder coated Safety Yellow to meet Industry Standards
- Galvanised for extended wear life against corrosion.
- Patent No 2012202911
- Australian Design 12140/2012
- Canada Design No 148172
- US Design App 29/435312
- US Design Patent USD782, 293 S
- Mining with UTred
- Manufacturing Plants
- Any industry using open type grid steps