Some people find it so hard to comprehend that there is a better value hand cleaner than the one they currently use. Amco have customers who have been using Solopol hand cleaner for over 15 years, most, if not all of these clients have tried using various other hand cleaners during these years, yet still, they revert back to using Solopol everytime. Take up the opportunity to judge us and make contact today.
So what’s so good about Solopol hand cleaner? What makes it a great all rounder and why does it suit so many industry profiles?
- Solvent Free - Solopol hand cleaner does not have any natural solvents (D-limonene – Citrus Solvent) or Petroleum Solvents. Solvents dissolve and remove the natural body oils from your hands, needed to keep your hands hydrated and protected.
- Is there any difference in outcome between petroleum and natural solvents? No, they both strip natural body oils from your skin causing very dry and sometimes cracked skin on hands
- Dry hands from using natural or petroleum solvents can cause a rapid onset of Eczema
- Solopol contains all natural walnut shell as tiny scrubbers which are biodegradable. It pays to watch what scrubbers are in the hand cleaner you are currently using as some are still using tiny scrubber grit made from plastic. These tiny plastic balls end up in our water ways and are not biodegradable.
- Solopol comes in a rang of dispensers, The 2L cartridge being the most popular by far with its measured dose. Followed by the small 250ml soft tube which fits easily into tradies tool boxes.
- Solopol is a great all round medium to heavy duty hand cleaner for common industrial dirt.
Available in 250Ml soft tube and choice of 2 x 2L dispencers