Extra slim profile and highly absorbent mats used in hospitals and healthcare with excellent traction. Absorbent Non Slip Mats for use beside the beds of incontinent patients.
Absorbent Incontinence Bedside Floor Mats. Patient mats are primarily used to protect bedsides from unwanted liquid spillage and leakage, such as urine and water, during patient dressing or changes of soiled bedding. Highly absorbent and fully machine washable.
These mats will absorb sanitizing fluid if needed. If the patient stands on mat in bare feet when getting out of bed it will sanitize the bottom of their feet to treat or sanitize any ongoing tinea or foot skin infection that need to be kept in check and not passed on
- Most popular use is beside beds of incontinent patients.
- Highly absorbent and can be used to poor sanitising fluid into to help sanitize bottom of feet to avoid the spread of any foot skin infections
- Excellent moisture absorbing capacity.
- Nitrile back – reduces slippage on wet vinyl floors.
- Premium polyester fibre – superior to polypropylene in colour fastness, high UV protection and heat resistance.
- Very slim profile to avoid tripping, 2mm in height.
- Machine washable.
- Naturally Antimicrobial polyester fibres - making it resistant to mould and mildew.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals such as hydrocarbons, salts and alkalis.
- Light weight for ease of manual handling.
- 600 x 900mm
- 900 x 1200mm
- 900 x 1500mm
- Bottle Green
- Mid Navy