The Orthomaster Electrostatic Discharge Mat is an exceptional breakthrough in ergonomic comfort combined with superior capabilities as a safety mat used for rapid electro-static discharge. If used on unpainted concrete floors the Orthomaster ESD mats do not need to be grounded with an electrical cord. Concrete being conductive will dissipate small static electrical charges through the floor ultimately connecting to some type of steel work and earthing out to ground. The Orthomaster ESD mat has the capabilities to conduct all static charges from any point on the top surface to any given point on the bottom of the mat. This is enabled through its one piece construction and voids it against Delaminating found in inferior mats. The incorporation of the qualities in this mat makes it the leader in the field of Electro-Static Discharge and ergonomic comfort and safety for all users. Any static shocks have the ability to utterly destroy small microprocessors and ignite flammable solvents and chemicals with ease. All precautions should be taken in all manufacturing industries.
- Orthomaster® ESD exceeds ESD requirements for Australian Standards ISO 2878:2005.
- Outstanding anti-fatigue comfort.
- One-piece construction.
- Grounding cords & snaplacks available on request
- AS 1334.9–1982 = PASS
- ISO 2878:2005 Method 7.2 = PASS
- Electrical resistance surface test = . 023 MΩ or 0.23 x 10³ ohms or 230 ohms
- Electrical resistance through test = .105 MΩ or 0.105 x 10³ ohms or 1o5 ohms
- Sensitive electronic equipment
- Chemical plants
- Graphic arts
- Assembly lines
- 600mm x 900mm
- 1500 x 900
- 1800 x 900
- Custom sizes our specialty