Rubber workbench matting with an exceptional breakthrough in Ergonomic Comfort combined with Unsurpassed Anti-fatigue Properties for Standing Work Stations, currently used in all Heavy Industry. The Orthomaster® Mat’s distinguished closed cell formula has proven to be the Preferred ergonomic ortho mat for all industrial applications where there is any grease, oil or petroleum solvents. It’s outstanding Orthopaedic properties qualifies this mat for all Human Resource Injury Management Compliancy. Supported with a TGA Certificate endorsing it into industrial manufacturing and laboratories throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Proof against all Petroleum Solvents, Workshop Greases, Oils & Animal Fats.
- Incomparable orthopedic anti-fatigue properties coupled with 100% premium foot support.
- Closed cell eliminates absorption of liquids & keeps an even shared weight support while standing on air.
- Impervious to all acid & alkali based cleaning chemicals including bleach, chlorine & ammonia.
- Non Allergenic: Latex & Silicone free.
- Bevelled on all sides for ease of trolley access.
- Excellent anti-slip properties in dry, wet & oily areas.
- 6 year Warranty.
- Available with & without drainage holes.
- TGA No Aust 162210.
- Conforms to Workplace Manual Handling issues (less than half the weight of all other rubber mats the same size).
- Premium, Unsurpassed anti-fatigue properties.
- Reduces impaired circulation & muscle fatigue.
- Reduces any tendency to arthritic pain from prolonged standing on all surfaces including concrete floors.
- Can be steam cleaned up to 120°C.
- Preferred Preference for Standing Work Stations & Rubber Workbench matting
- Mining Workshops
- Lubricant Blenders and refineries
- Warehouse Packers
- Security Officers 1st Choice
- All Manufacturing areas requiring premium anti fatigue matting support
- 1800 x 900mm (6kg)
- 1500 x 900mm (4kg)
- 1500 x 450mm (2kg)
- 600 x 900mm (2kg)
- Runner lengths now available in 600 & 900mm widths
- Your Custom Sizes our Specialty