For organisations that take fatigue and injury prevention seriously, AMCO provides nothing less than the best. Our Orthomaster mat provides the heavy industry with unsurpassed anti-fatigue properties. It also offers outstanding anti-slip properties and conforms to workplace manual handling requirements. With its outstanding orthopaedic features, Orthomaster is qualified for human resources injury management compliance.
A Breakthrough in Ergonomic Comfort
With a breakthrough design offering ergonomic comfort and exceptional anti-slip properties, the Orthomaster is dubbed as the best industrial anti-fatigue mat for heavy industries. It provides personnel at standing work sections with 100% premium foot support, reducing chances of fatigue, impaired circulation and tendency for arthritic pain. Even when placed in wet and oily areas, the Orthomaster prevents slips and allows ease of movement.
To accommodate people with allergies, the Orthomaster is latex and silicone-free. It is resistant to petroleum solvents, greases, oils and animal fats and can be easily cleaned. Bevelled on all sides, the Orthomaster allows trolley access from any direction.
For improved cleanliness, the Orthomaster has closed cells preventing the absorption of liquids and is impervious to acid and alkali cleaning agents.
The Safety Mat for Heavy Duty Industrial Use
Orthomaster is the industrial safety floor mat of choice for a wide range of industries with demanding environments. Certified by the Therapeutic Goods Administration, the Orthomaster is suitable for numerous industrial applications. In addition to standing workstations, the Orthomaster can provide comfort and promote productivity in workbenches, mining workshops, laboratories, warehouse packers and so much more. Orthomaster is even a first choice for many security officers.
Available in sizes ranging from 600 x 900mm (2kg) to 1800 x 900mm (6kg), including custom sizes, we can provide you with the industrial rubber mat that perfectly fits your station.
Dedicated to helping industries create a safer, healthier workplace, we match our excellent products with exceptional customer care. Contact us today, and we’ll assist you with your anti-fatigue and safety mat requirements.
- Proof against all Petroleum Solvents, Workshop Greases, Oils & Animal Fats.
- Incomparable orthopedic anti-fatigue properties coupled with 100% premium foot support.
- Closed cell eliminates absorption of liquids & keeps an even shared weight support while standing on air.
- Impervious to all acid & alkali based cleaning chemicals including bleach, chlorine & ammonia.
- Non Allergenic: Latex & Silicone free.
- Bevelled on all sides for ease of trolley access.
- Excellent anti-slip properties in dry, wet & oily areas.
- 6 year Warranty.
- Available with & without drainage holes.
- TGA No Aust 162210.
- Conforms to Workplace Manual Handling issues (less than half the weight of all other rubber mats the same size).
- Premium, Unsurpassed anti-fatigue properties.
- Reduces impaired circulation & muscle fatigue.
- Reduces any tendency to arthritic pain from prolonged standing on all surfaces including concrete floors.
- Can be steam cleaned up to 120°C.
- Preferred Preference for Standing Work Stations & Rubber Workbench matting
- Mining Workshops
- Lubricant Blenders and refineries
- Warehouse Packers
- Security Officers 1st Choice
- All Manufacturing areas requiring premium anti fatigue matting support
- 1800 x 900mm (6kg)
- 1500 x 900mm (4kg)
- 1500 x 450mm (2kg)
- 600 x 900mm (2kg)
- Runner lengths now available in 600 & 900mm widths
- Your Custom Sizes our Specialty