Amco provides the very best in anti-fatigue commercial kitchen floor mats, the Orthomaster®.
The Orthomaster® is the innovative antimicrobial power house matting solution that offers the best in anti-fatigue and provides relief to inflammation, aches and pains often associated with plantar fasciitis
Offering ergonomic comfort and unsurpassed anti-fatigue properties, the Orthomaster® is a breakthrough in anti-fatigue mat solutions. This ergonomic commercial kitchen mat is suitable for a wide range of applications, including serveries, food processing, restaurants, laboratories, operating theatres and workshops.
#1 Healthcare Matting Solution
Provides relief from inflammation, aches and pains often associated with plantar fasciitis. Listed in ARTG with TGA No of 203025 and available for a free 30 day evaluation on site to qualified customers. An exceptional breakthrough in closed cell Medical Stress Mats with premium Ergonomic Comfort combined with Unsurpassed Anti-fatigue Properties.
Unlike other fluid resistant anti fatigue mats, the distinguished closed cell formula of the Orthomaster® medical stress mat (sometimes referred to as ortho mats) reduces liquid absorption, proving itself to be the preferred ergonomic anti-fatigue medical mat for all healthcare and TGA audited sites.
Excellent stress mats while standing on hard floors in perioperative environments. It’s outstanding Orthopaedic properties provide relief to aches and pains often associated with plantar fasciitis and qualifies these medical floor mats for all Human Resource Injury Management Compliancy. The preferred medical anti fatigue matting for use in all perioperative and operating surgical rooms commonly referred to as anti-fatigue mats for surgery. Built-in antimicrobial treatment means mould, mildew and bacteria don’t stand a chance. Free evaluation mat available for 30 days on site.
Features and Benefits of the Orthomaster®
- New smooth top option available – fast, easy wipe clean surface
- Built in treatmnet making it the antimicrobial powerhouse helping to reduce spread of bacterias and airborne pathogens
- The Orthomaster mat is a Closed Cell reducing liquid absorption and supports even weight distribution while riding on air.
- The orange peal type surface doubles the surface area of the mat in turn increasing surface tension – helping spilt liquids to bead up and cling to the mat instead of running off the mat onto the floor
- Incomparable anti-fatigue properties coupled with 100% premium foot support.
- Listed in ARTG with TGA No Aust 203025.
- Impervious to all Acid & Alkali based cleaning chemicals Including Bleach, Chlorine & Ammonia.
- Provides relief to aches and pains often associated with plantar fasciitis
- Slash anti fatigue mat cleaning costs by 75% with Orthomaster mat
- Proven to greatly decrease cleaning time earning a quick pay back period.
- Built-in antimicrobial treatment, reducing the spread of bacteria and airborne pathogens.
- Non Allergenic: Latex & Silicone free. Inhaling and direct contact with proteins in latex can cause serious Allergic reactions in some people.
- Super Bevel on all sides for ease of trolley access.
- Excellent anti-fatigue properties in dry, wet & oily areas.
- 6 year Warranty.
- Preferred mat for decontamination and CSSD packing areas.
- Available with & without drainage holes.
- Day Surgery Units
- Operating Theatres
- Central Sterilizing Areas
- X ray Consoles
- Laundry & Linen Rooms
- 1800 x 900mm (6kg)
- 1500 x 900mm (4kg)
- 1500 x 450mm (2kg)
- 600 x 900mm (2kg)
- Runner lengths now available in 600 & 850mm widths
- Your Custom Sizes our Specialty
Trusted and used by major hospitals
Now in ARTG listing with TGA no 203025 used in many Operating Theatres, Central Sterilising areas & Major Hospitals (Ramsay Healthcare, Queensland Health, St John of God plus more) Pathology, Laboratory and Kitchen areas throughout Australia and New Zealand. Commonly used as cable covers in Hospital theatre areas.