TGA Certified and available for a free 30 day evaluation on site to qualified customers. An exceptional breakthrough in closed cell Medical Stress Mats with premium Ergonomic Comfort combined with Unsurpassed Anti-fatigue Properties. Unlike other fluid resistant anti fatigue mats, the distinguished closed cell formula of the Orthomaster® medical stress mat (sometimes referred to as ortho mats) reduces liquid absorption, proving itself to be the preferred ergonomic anti-fatigue medical mat for all healthcare and TGA audited sites. Excellent stress mats while standing on hard floors in perioperative environments. It’s outstanding Orthopaedic properties qualifies these medical floor mats for all Human Resource Injury Management Compliancy. The preferred medical anti fatigue matting for use in all perioperative and operating surgical rooms commonly referred to as anti-fatigue mats for surgery. Built-in antimicrobial treatment means mould, mildew and bacteria don’t stand a chance. Free evaluation mat available for 30 days on site.
Now Supported with a TGA Certificate and Class 1 Medical Award endorsing entry into Operating Theatres, Central Sterilising areas & Major Hospitals (Ramsay Healthcare, Queensland Health, St John of God plus more) Pathology, Laboratory and Kitchen areas throughout Australia and New Zealand. Commonly used as cable covers in Hospital theatre areas.
- New smooth top option available – fast, easy wipe clean surface
- The Orthomaster mat is a Closed Cell reducing liquid absorption and supports even weight distribution while riding on air.
- The orange peal type surface doubles the surface area of the mat in turn increasing surface tension – helping spilt liquids to bead up and cling to the mat instead of running off the mat onto the floor
- Incomparable anti-fatigue properties coupled with 100% premium foot support.
- TGA No Aust 203025.
- Impervious to all Acid & Alkali based cleaning chemicals Including Bleach, Chlorine & Ammonia.
- Built-in antimicrobial treatment, reducing the spread of bacteria and airborne pathogens.
- Non Allergenic: Latex & Silicone free. Inhaling and direct contact with proteins in latex can cause serious
- Allergic reactions in some people.
- Super Bevel on all sides for ease of trolley access.
- Excellent anti-slip properties in dry, wet & oily areas.
- 6 year Warranty.
- Preferred mat for decontamination and CSSD packing areas.
- Available with & without drainage holes.
Applications for Medical Floor mats:
- Day Surgery Units
- Operating Theatres
- Central Sterilizing Areas
- X ray Consoles
- Laundry & Linen Rooms
- 1800 x 900mm (6kg)
- 1500 x 900mm (4kg)
- 1500 x 450mm (2kg)
- 600 x 900mm (2kg)
- Runner lengths now available in 600 & 900mm widths
- Your Custom Sizes our Specialty