Amco provides the very best in anti-fatigue commercial kitchen floor mats, the Orthomaster®.
The Orthomaster® is the innovative matting solution that offers the best in anti-fatigue and provides relief to inflammation, aches and pains often associated with plantar fasciitis
Offering ergonomic comfort and unsurpassed anti-fatigue properties, the Orthomaster® is a breakthrough in anti-fatigue mat solutions. This ergonomic commercial kitchen mat is suitable for a wide range of applications, including serveries, food processing, restaurants, laboratories, operating theatres and workshops.
A Cut above Commercial Kitchen Mats
The Orthomaster® anti-fatigue kitchen floor mats (sometimes referred to as ortho mats) are a distinguished closed cell formula, proven to be the preferred choice for Food Processing and Hospitality catering areas. The Orthomaster offers comfort unlike you have ever experienced before. Provides relief to aches and pains often associated with plantar fasciitis
Its outstanding orthopaedic properties qualify this mat for all Human Resource Injury Management Compliancy. The mat is now supported with a TGA Certificate and Class 1 Medical Award endorsing entry into Hospital Kitchens, Major Food Processing Companies, (Kellogg, Sanitarium, Coca-Cola, Qantas, Goodman Fielder plus more) Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Major Hotel Groups (Hilton, Accor, Sofitel, Van Haandel, Medina, Mercure), & Abattoirs (throughout Australia and New Zealand.)
What HR and safety managers look for in anti-fatigue kitchen mats are all included in these Orthomaster anti-fatigue kitchen mats. Treated with antimicrobial technologies, mould, mildew and bacteria don’t stand a chance.
Leading Commercial Kitchen Mats in Design, Quality and Comfort
Orthomaster is the food care industry’s unsurpassed orthopaedic mat. It reduces impaired circulation and muscle fatigue, spinal compression and risk of arthritic pain. The product is latex and silicone-free, ideal for users with allergies.
Orthomaster is designed to withstand the toughest commercial kitchen environments. The mat’s edges are bevelled for ease of trolley access. It is resistant to all cooking oils, animal fats and petroleum products. The mat is also impervious to acid and alkali-based cleaners such as chlorine and ammonia.
For easy cleaning, the mat can be steamed up to 120°C. Having a closed-cell design, absorption of liquids and airborne pathogens is prevented.
Kitchen Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mats for A Healthier, Happier Workplace
At AMCO, our mission is to offer best-of-class ergonomic solutions for unmatched comfort and health benefits that improve everyday working conditions across all industries. Today, we pride ourselves on being experts in innovative anti-fatigue kitchen matting and anti-slip matting plus being able to help businesses across Australia and New Zealand enhance workplace safety and fulfill their OH&S requirements.
Every time you invest in an AMCO product, you’re guaranteed durability, long-life performance and great value for money. We have the knowledge and products to help you implement workplace safety measures to minimise slip, trips and fall risks with your kitchen anti fatigue mats. Rest assured our team will be on hand to assist you with any of your matting needs and concerns.
Contact us today for your inquiries on our repair services, Orthomaster or any of our products.
- New! Now manufactured with 4 rounded safety corners.
- New smooth top option available, Please do ask. For rapid wiping & sweeping of dry fines, coffee grounds etc.
- Incomparable anti-fatigue properties coupled with 100% premium foot support.
- Impervious to all acid & alkali based cleaning chemicals including bleach, chlorine & ammonia.
- Complies with TGA No Aust 203025
- Provides relief to aches and pains often associated with plantar fasciitis
- Conforms to Workplace Manual Handling issues (less than half the weight of all other rubber mats the same size)
- Available in traditional and smooth surfaces, Proven to greatly decrease cleaning time earning a quick pay back period.
- Available without holes, greatly reducing the potential breeding areas for bacteria.
- Built-in antimicrobial treatment reducing cross contamination & spread of bacteria & airborne pathogens.
- Can be steam cleaned up to 120°C.
- Restaurant Kitchens & Reception consoles