10 year manufacturers warranty!
Arguably, the toughest market to comply with TGA Standards for safety floor mats for would be the health and medical fields. The first requirement would, of course, be their appropriateness in combating Cumulative Standing Trauma (CST) – excessive stress on the spine and back muscles due to stagnant body positions or poor distribution of body weight which may cause pain and injury. Launched in 1998 this mat successfully continues to comply with TGA No Aust 203025
And then there’s the requirements for hygiene and cleanliness. The mat would definitely have to pass hygiene tests to be Class 1 Medical Award and TGA Australia compliant. After all, these mats would be used in operating theatres and other areas that would be by their nature aseptic, as all other items used therein.
Careful thought and planning went into the manufacture of this new anti fatigue hospital grade mat. Let’s consider the more important points. Extremely comfortable and durable, the Orthodelux® medical floor mats are monolithic in construction, made of one piece 19 mm thick polyurethane. Thus, as there’s only one piece in the mat, there is no way the mat will delaminate. The quality, high strength polyurethane is tough, hard-wearing and specially easy to clean.
The medical grade floor mat is inert and anti-microbial by design. The product has a Class 1 Medical Award/Approval and TGA Australia No. 203025. Highly heat resistant, Orthodelux medical floor mats will resist temperatures up to 204˚C. This makes the mats ideal for use in areas where contact with hot water and chemicals is important. The mats easily take hospital grade cleaners and will not puncture or rip with normal use. Normally supplied in hospital grey, they will not stain and will keep their colour through its service life.
Developed and manufactured as such, we are confident in the mats’ longevity, offering these mats a 10 year warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship.
Supplied with a bevelled edge (20 degrees), the mat has been designed to be safe for all hospital use, from operating theatres to central sterilising use and so on. Also, each mat has no memory, always returning to its flat state, even if moved up against a wall for long periods. Once, the mat is pulled of the wall, it will become flat again.
Do you want more information, or want to discuss your particular requirements, contact us now.
Features and Benefits:
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty – your assurance that you’ve invested well in this product
- TGA No Aust 203025
- Latex Free
- Unmatched comfort and durability – designed for long service life
- Class 1 Medical Award & TGA Australia approval – suitable for hospital use
- One piece 19 mm polyurethane construction – will not delaminate
- Trip-resistant edges with good memory – will stay flat under normal use
- 99% Anti-microbial formulation – made with inert polyurethane that will not support bacterial growth
- Easy to wipe and clean – ideal for use in the health care field
- Being a solid Polyurethane construction it will not absorb water or moisture
- Flame and resistant to heart of up to 204°C – will work in areas of high heat or steam
- Resists most cleaning liquids – can be cleaned with proprietary cleaning products without hesitation
- Puncture, rip, and stain resistant – will provide long service life
- Sizes available, 600 x 900mm only