The Grippa Mat is manufactured from extruded PVC ribs. Grippa mat is extremely comfortable and hard wearing. The PVC ribs are hollow, meaning that the mat is not unduly heavy, and hence freight for this type of mat is cheaper than comparable item. The hollow ribs also aid and enhance its anti-fatigue properties.
It works well as a lightweight swarf mat, but is also a great option for long extended pick/pack lines where both slip resistance and comfort is required. The PVC formulation means the mat is proof against all oils and petroleum products. This means it can also be used in automotive and other engine rebuild/servicing facilities.
Features of Grippa Mat#195
- Classified as resistant to flame DIN 4102 part 1 Classification B2 Limiting Oxygen index 20
- Self extinguishing.
- Flame Resistant
- Durable PVC bi-directional ribbed matting for extra strength and slip resistance
- Hollow moulding, making the mat more flexible and comfortable to stand on.
- UV stabilised for use on exposed decks and walkways.
- Being Hollow it uses less PVC = lesser price
- Available in roll lengths up to 30 metres in 60, 75, 91,122 or 150cm wide
- Height = 9.5mm
- Blue, Black & Grey ok for cut lengths, all other colours in full rolls only
- Others on request