Our Gripmaster Steel exterior Anti-slip stair nosings are recognised as the best in the world in all mining, marine and areas of heavy infrastructure. No other non slip stair tread product can attain the same level of aggregate hardness and density to maximize resistance to wear.
Available for any Steps, Ladder Rungs & Platforms in any Sizing for all Environments – Mining, oil rigs, grain mills, feedlots and quarries - Gripmaster non slip stair nosings come (also known as bull nosings and stair capping) are designed to cover any worn or slippery steps, increasing stair safety and to aid in preventing any slips trips or falls in the workplace.
Gripmaster industrial grade nosings are available in galvabond, aluminium or stainless steel finishes. We can make any size at all that you require, and have a thorough range of fixing options available.
- 10 Year Warranty grade, warrants against delamination, chemical attack, wear & corrosion when in normal use
- Bull nosings available as well as standard nosings
- 1.2mm steel foundation to avoid excessive flexing which can contribute to delamination.
- Resistant to prolonged exposure to most chemicals & solvents.
- Available in 316 Grade Stainless Steel and aluminium.
- Economical options available in 3 year and 12 month warranty grades.
- Stair cappings available in different colour options.
- Excellent exterior Industrial Grade Step Definition
- Premium Industrial Grade Anti-Slip properties
- Conforms to OH&S regulations in slippery areas
- Available in Nano555 colouring for maximum visibility
- High grade silica carbide is extremely sharp and will not wear under normal conditions