ESD Mat is of the highest standard & quality for all applications. The black conductive layer beneath forms a good non-slip layer on the bench. Chemical and heat resistant. The Green coloured version is ideal to designate a lead-free work area. Lightly embossed surface: A lot easier to clean than vinyl mats; Non-glare finish makes it easier to identify small parts while working. Has an excellent coefficient friction for handling electronic products. Very durable rubber which is disapative on one side and conductive on the other.
For those looking for technical assistance, The esd bench matting being a dual layer. The top layer is dissapative and the bottom layer is conductive
- Upper Layer Electrical Resistance = 10 MΩ.
- Bottom Layer Electrical Resistance = .001 MΩ.
- Black conductive layer forms good anti-slip layer on bench.
- Easy to clean dissapative surface.
- Continuous run should be grounded at 1.8m intervals, grounding hardware to be ordered separately.
- Available in grey, blue and green.
- 600mm x 2mm x 10M
- 900mm x 2mm x 10M
- 1200mm x 2mm x 10M
- Sensitive electronic equipment
- Chemical plants
- Graphic arts
- Assembly lines