This ESD bench Mat is of the highest standard & quality for all applications. The black conductive layer beneath forms a good non-slip layer on the bench. ESD Rubber Bench Mats are made of two layers with the top one as a static dissipative rubber layer laminated to a black conductive to bottom layer. Surface resistivity of the top layer is 108 – 109 and bottom layer is 105 – 106. The top layer has a higher resistance to fast discharge preventing sparks and any sensitive electronics on the workbench getting a spike. The bottom layer has a lower resistance and helps electrons flow faster along and through the rubber mat to ground or another conductive object the rubber esd mat comes in contact with. This ESD Rubber material offers excellent resistance to oil, grease and most common solvents and is heat resistant. ESD Rubber bench Mats are very light compared to our single layer and three layer mats.
The Green coloured version is ideal to designate a lead-free work area. Lightly embossed surface: A lot easier to clean than vinyl mats; Non-glare finish makes it easier to identify small parts while working. Has an excellent coefficient friction for handling electronic products. Very durable rubber which is dissipative on one side and conductive on the other.
- Upper Layer Electrical Resistance = 10 MΩ or 1 x 10⁴ ohms or 10,000 ohms
- Bottom Layer Electrical Resistance = .001 MΩ. or 1 ohms
- Black conductive layer forms good anti-slip layer on bench.
- Easy to clean dissapative surface.
- Continuous run should be grounded at 1.8m intervals, grounding hardware to be ordered separately.
- Available in grey, blue and green.
- 600mm x 2mm x 10M
- 900mm x 2mm x 10M
- 1200mm x 2mm x 10M
- Sensitive electronic equipment
- Chemical plants
- Graphic arts
- Assembly lines