Were the Ergo-Comfort anti fatigue mat a wine, it would most likely be a Merlot. And possibly one from France. An excellent drop, the Ergo Comfort anti fatigue mat is a crowd pleaser for many industrial manufacturing plants. A relatively low-cost option it has a specific set of features, making it ideal for a first time mat user, or in a large organisation, a quick fix to most anti-fatigue issues.
The mat itself is a solid style rubber anti fatigue mat with the New Sweep Easy design. Less time to clean means more time to attend to other things.
The flexible domed surface provides a good level of support and cushioning over a medium to long period of time.
Made with Latex from Sri Lanka, the result is premuim quality rubber that is highly resilient – meaning less replacement costs for yourself.
- New premium rubber formula will not harden over time.
- Excellent mat for workers in static positions for extended periods of time.
- Flexible dome top surface providing excellent fatigue relief & massaging effect.
- New sweep easy design.
- Includes yellow beveled OH&S borders on all sides.
- Also available with black OH&S bevels – common in dirty environments as they don’t get dirty like yellow edges do
- 900 x 1200mm
- 900mm wide up to any length
- 1200mm wide up to any length
- All Custom Sizes have bevelled edges on all 4 sides.
"I would like to say a few words on behalf of our staff about your Ergo comfort mats, the staff have provided feedback stating that they are very happy with the new mats and they feel comfortable on them, relieving them of the tiredness that comes from standing on hard cement floors for prolonged periods of time.
At AP we do a process called culling of mail, and the staff are required to stand around a conveyer type system, sorting the letters to ensure they go to the correct tray for delivery. The mats are placed around the machine for the staff to stand on as a safety precaution.
The staff are all wearing safety capped shoes and do stand for long periods of time, so the mats have helped relieve the stress on their muscles and legs, whilst doing this process as well as creating a non-slip environment.
We have used other mats in the past from other providers but have found these to be among the longest wearing mats as well as the most comfortable.
I would recommend these Ergo comfort mats as a solution to anyone needing to use them in similar situations."
S K, Australia Post, NSW